Badger Sport sunscreen is perfect for skiing, snowboarding, surfing, running, biking, hiking, and swimming. Formulated to protect hardworking, hard-playing, active Badger friends everywhere. This cream-based sport sunscreen is water resistant for at least 80 minutes, protecting you from sun, wind, cold, and water while moisturizing and nourishing your skin. And it stays where you put it – so you can focus on doing your best.
- Water & sweat resistant for at least 80 minutes of swimming or activity.
- Broad spectrum protection from UVA & UVB rays using the safe mineral Zinc Oxide – No oxybenzone, octinoxate, or other chemical active sunscreening agents.
- 100% Certified Natural and 94% Certified Organic.
- Unscented with an antioxidant-rich Sunflower Oil base.
- BPA & phthalate-free tube from #2 recyclable plastic.
- No animal testing.
- Biodegradable and safe for coral reefs and other ecosystems.
Knead tube before each use. For full protection, apply liberally (2mg/cm2 of skin) to all exposed skin 15 minutes before sun exposure, then rub in to reduce whitening effect. For children under 6 months of age: ask a doctor.
Reapply sport sunscreen: After 80 minutes of swimming or sweating. Immediately after towel drying. At least every 2 hours.
Active Ingredient - Non-Nano Uncoated Zinc Oxide 22.5%
*Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, *Cera Alba (Beeswax), *Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Tocopherol (Sunflower Vitamin E).
Why Shop With Us?