Grin floss thread is made from a luxurious, resilient material that doesn’t tear or shred easily and is naturally flavoured with mint oil. The corn-starch handle has a handy pick on the end to help reach those “hard to reach” spaces between teeth.
- Premium PTFE floss thread which is resistant from tearing/threading (a common issue with silk and PLA floss)
- Natural mint flavour no artificial flavours, colours or preservatives.
- Fluoride Free
- 100% biodegradable handle
Directions: Floss before brushing your teeth. Regular flossing can start as soon as two teeth are in close contact
Children should always be supervised by an adult while flossing.
How to dispose of your flossers
- Floss handle - The handle can be composted - commercial composting is recommended as they have the best conditions required for the cornstarch to breakdown quickly (usually within 3-6 months)
- Floss thread - Remove the floss from the handle and dispose of with your usual household rubbish (we suggest using scissors to snip it off)
- Packaging - The container and paper wrappers can be recycled with your curbside paper recycling